Monday, December 06, 2004

A Hint of what was to Come

It is now becoming apparent that Dena Schlosser had told her husband that she wanted to "give the children to God". He is the one who told Family and Protective Services that she had said it, and FPS was "alarmed" that he was NOT alarmed.

So while they're all busy being alarmed and not alarmed, no one actually does anything and the baby is killed. Jesus Christ.

I wonder if my grandfather feared that my grandmother might do the same. I read one hand-written letter in which my grandmother talks about her "older daughter" (i.e. my aunt) being involved in trying to poison her.

These problems are so thorny. How can we protect the ill person's rights, the baby, and society all at the same time? I wish I had more answers than questions.

http://www.tinyurl.com/4pusn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home